Have you seen the creative for Metro Development Group’s Tampa Bay Parade of Homes ads? CEA Marketing Group is proud to have worked closely together to develop the unique look for their Parade of Homes splash page. Stop by and check out their showcase homes around Tampa Bay, and unique amenities like ULTRAFi!
Ready to update your website or launch a splash page? With our full range of digital services, CEA can help you drive results and gain qualified leads!
Let’s say congratulations to our Employee of the Month for March – Social Media Account Manager Kim!
From managing social media accounts, to developing campaigns, Kim is ready to tackle any project!
Follow CEA Marketing on Facebook to stay up to date with our latest news and announcements!
Sometimes you just need a break from the hustle and bustle of agency life! Team CEA spent an afternoon lounging at the beach at Whiskey Joe’s!
Let’s start with the most important question: What is SEO anyways?
SEO is the process of improving your website and its individual pages to increase visibility and improve your position in organic search engine rankings. The better your SEO is, the easier it will be for potential customers to find your site when searching for keywords related to your industry or business!
SEO involves writing pages with keywords, links, and constantly updating a site. It’s important to have quality content over quantity. If you have a site with a lot of keywords and links but none of the material is relevant to your site then your website will appear lower on search engine results. You want to use good links that work and pertain to your site. This goes the same for keywords.
There are 2 types of SEO. Black Hat SEO, and good SEO is known as White Hat SEO:
1. White Hat SEO – White Hat SEO is a method that takes full advantage of SEO techniques. These techniques include having high quality content, research, and out reach. It might take a little longer, but taking the ethical route to SEO can give you long-lasting growth in rankings.
2. Black Hat SEO – With Black Hat SEO, you are taking the easier or morally wrong route. Black Hat SEO violates search engine guidelines. Examples of this type of SEO include: hidden links, text, and keyword stuffing to name a few. Ratings may shoot up but don’t last and are unpredictable.
Occasionally there can be Gray Hat SEO. This deals with search engines offering affordable pricing in exchange for results. The techniques are sometimes borderline Black Hat and ignore using the traditional highly involved campaign activities. Even though you might see immediate results, don’t bother messing with them! It won’t help your business in the long run!
CEA Marketing Group gives you the advantage. Everyone from our account managers to the creative departments have been trained in SEO strategies and techniques, ensuring a consistent and targeted campaign from start to finish! Ready to start? CLICK here or give us a call at 727.523.8044!
Collaborating with an advertising agency isn’t always the easiest thing to do, but it is always worth it. Even today big name brands choose to work with advertising agencies rather than hire permanent staff. However, even though advertising agencies are there to help you, they need your help too. Here are 4 easy ways you can help your ad agency help you:
- Have important questions ready - Have important questions ready for your advertising company. This is the best way to get to know your ad agency and learn if they are compatible with your business. Do they share the same beliefs and values? Do they understand how you define success? Don’t let there be barriers of communication. You don’t want that and ad agencies certainly don’t either.
- Trust your agency -Build your advertising agency up instead of tearing them down. Don’t stress about the little things that you think need to be fixed. For instance, “this font could be a different color.” Advertising experts are trained to look at the big picture–so be patient as your project progresses. Put yourself in their shoes and think about the overall interest of your company.
- Sharing is caring - Agencies operate better when they have creative freedom and open lines of communication. Supply your ad agency with the necessary tools they need for success. This can include anything from marketing sales numbers, to research information, or images. Include your ad agency in the early stages of building your strategy. When agencies are involved in all aspects of the brand they are able to calculate ways to come up with improvements and solutions.
- Have an open mind - An advertising agency’s job is to be up to date with the latest industry standards and trends. It’s important to have an open mind when it comes to your advertising agency and collaborating together to develop strategy that is mutually beneficial.
Start collaborating with CEA Marketing Group on the path to your marketing success!